I spend the majority of my working time in front of a computer connected to the internet. Â I LOVE the idea of having an iPhone, but I feel like it’s a lot of technology that would go unused because I’m never too far from my computer. Â Also, the majority of my family is on a T-Mobile plan so we have free mobile to mobile calling. Â That being said, there are some new uses for the iPhone that I am REALLY liking. Â I am working on building up my online network through this blog, YouTube, and Facebook. Â When I’m away from my computer at conventions, I’d like to stay connected and the iPhone seems to be trying to make that all possible.
1. Â Connect to Facebook through the iPhone and update status. Â One of these days I may even start to twitter.
2. Â Take photos and now video with an internet access on the phone to upload to YouTube and flickr and then blog about it… on the phone. Â *YouTube is now connected to Facebook to automatically post your YouTube videos on your Facebook page if you choose.
3. Â New developments with the Ustream app mean that live streaming video BROADCASTING from the iPhone may be right around the corner.
4. Â WithÂ iSwipe,Â iTouch2PayÂ and the newÂ SquareÂ Credit card reader it is now possible to take credit card purchases while I’m at a convention. Â If I don’t want to use these, I suppose I could just allow people to use the phone to access their payPal accounts.
5. Â With the changes to in new media, I could be creating my own comic books to deliver through the Apple Store as well as my own animated shows, video podcasts and of course animated games.
I need somebody to send me a free iPhone3G S to test all of this stuff out on ok? Â 😀by